Sweat it out. Energize. Restore.
An infrared sauna is not the same as a traditional steam sauna that you may find in fitness facilities. Instead of humid heat found in a steam sauna, the infrared sauna uses dry gentle radiant heat.The experience feels like sunbathing on a beautiful summer day without the risk of getting sunburnt! Each sauna session lasts 30 minutes.
The benefits of using the Infrared Sauna include:
Muscle Relaxation & Recovery
Lowered Blood Pressure
What to Bring?
- Bring a bathing suit or light athletic clothing to wear in the sauna.
- Bring a bottle of water or an electrolyte drink.
- Bring a full sized bath towel (or rent one for $1).
- Bring your phone to connect your music to the built-in Bluetooth speakers.
- We have cool towels for you to use after your session to help bring your core temperature down.
- Drink at least 8 oz of water before your session and drink at least 24 oz of water after.
Want to try it out?
We book 30 minute appointments but you can always take breaks during your session if you need to cool down.
Pricing: $35/session or 3-packs are available for $90
First Session is 50% off!
Please click HERE to see a list of conditions that may discourage the use of the sauna.